EmeraldRequiemEmeraldRequiem

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Cool story bro. I've felt similarly at various times throughout my life. you have to understand that at some point you started playing games for a reason. Mine was that real life sucked. Once i got to a certain age though, i realized that i had a degree of control over the way my life would progress. It is difficult as the first generation dealing with virtual achievements and moderating our time spent playing video games.
You are not alone though, as exemplified in the PAX shout-out toward the end of your film. Part of social interaction is shared experience, and so many of our peers have lived their childhoods and early adult lives in much the same manner as you describe. I agree with a lot of what you said, and I'm sorry you feel like it took so long to come to this realization. Take heart in the fact that you have identified this problem and have taken steps to deal with it. Your life is far from over.
Although many immature viewers will see this as an attack on video games a la Jack Thompson, it is really about what we choose to devote our finite time toward, be it relationships, skill-building, or other leisure activities. Taking the time to create a film like this is an actual achievement and you should be proud. Please continue to produce increasingly well thought out and developed projects like this one.

The Shape of Love The Shape of Love

cool flash bro.

hope you don't call your girlfriend blobette in real life.

ScaredyDave responds:

Haha! Oh God! Of course not! This made me laugh though so I have to respond! lol Thanks for liking!

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

Good shit!

vote 5 for the artist if you like the song!

Mechagodzilla vs Megazord Mechagodzilla vs Megazord

super fun-time

that was cool as hell. I also am in favor of chaosbreaker; Big-O vs. Voltron.

--The Zelda Collab-- --The Zelda Collab--

that was lame.

Nothing was funny. Some of the art was pretty ok but nothing groundbreaking or interesting.

Metropolis Circuit Metropolis Circuit

great animation. lots of fun.

you don't smoke though do you? I've never seen anyone hold a cigarette out in front of them while they lit it. I've also never seen hot ash flicked off the butt either. Minor details i know, but you seem like an artist with an eye for detail. Everything else i really enjoyed, though to nitpick, i wished there was a bit more detail in the backgrounds, i.e. the sky.

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

I was so happy to see this!

Dad's home was in my favorites for literally years, i loved it. This was great too, your animation has definetly improved. It's a quirky little style and i like that. Also, nice job on the credits. Plenty of people are just content to roll credits featuring themselves as writer, director and animator, while you actually put some thought and time into yours. Great job!

"Being dark today" "Being dark today"

could have been better...

but i liked it.

cheer up Kidiri.

Castle Dash Castle Dash

thank you...

for making me aware of how cool the new beck remixes are.

your movie is cool too.

but mostly i liked the music.

The Non-Livingstons #001 The Non-Livingstons #001

He ate Steven Segal!!!

other than that, yeah it did remind of Zim a little. It's not like you copied off of it though. this is a really cool original series. i like the dad a lot. he's got a sweet car.