EmeraldRequiemEmeraldRequiem

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Cool story bro. I've felt similarly at various times throughout my life. you have to understand that at some point you started playing games for a reason. Mine was that real life sucked. Once i got to a certain age though, i realized that i had a degree of control over the way my life would progress. It is difficult as the first generation dealing with virtual achievements and moderating our time spent playing video games.
You are not alone though, as exemplified in the PAX shout-out toward the end of your film. Part of social interaction is shared experience, and so many of our peers have lived their childhoods and early adult lives in much the same manner as you describe. I agree with a lot of what you said, and I'm sorry you feel like it took so long to come to this realization. Take heart in the fact that you have identified this problem and have taken steps to deal with it. Your life is far from over.
Although many immature viewers will see this as an attack on video games a la Jack Thompson, it is really about what we choose to devote our finite time toward, be it relationships, skill-building, or other leisure activities. Taking the time to create a film like this is an actual achievement and you should be proud. Please continue to produce increasingly well thought out and developed projects like this one.

The Shape of Love The Shape of Love

cool flash bro.

hope you don't call your girlfriend blobette in real life.

ScaredyDave responds:

Haha! Oh God! Of course not! This made me laugh though so I have to respond! lol Thanks for liking!

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

Good shit!

vote 5 for the artist if you like the song!

Super Mario NG Galaxy Super Mario NG Galaxy

does not load.

something is wrong here.

SpammyMcGee responds:

ITs Quest For The Button ITs Quest For The Button

front page!

Great game. love the emotion.

Sonny Sonny

Good God! I just lost three hours of my life!

My eyes are all dried out and my head hurts like crazy. I think this game really does turn you into a zombie because it's so damn addictive! I've never spent this much time and effort playing a flash game. This is easily my new favorite. Can't wait for Sonny II.

echo echo

this is nice too

i keep waiting for your songs to bust out in heavy distortion and drums. do you ever listen to Mogwai or Godspeed! You Black Emperor?

rocket (sexy) rocket (sexy)

inspiring

you make me want to play my guitar.

The Rain The Rain

i could seriously listen to this all day

this is great work. the kind of thing i would strive to produce from my own playing. very professional composition.